Book Details: A practical guidebook to successful hiring. Aimed at Small Business owners, managers, and supervisors, this guidebook covers the whole hiring process. Employer’s Guide to Hiring People covers everything from planning your staffing needs to advertising your job openings, from conducting interviews to completing New Hire paperwork.
Adding employees to your business should be an exciting time, yet too often an employer will find the experience frustrating. The aim of this guidebook is to help alleviate those frustrations as we help you through the hiring process. We want you to get through it successfully, which means finding the right person for that job opening.
Employer’s Guide to Hiring People gets in-depth on the following topics:
1. Assessing your needs
2. Deciding what kind of person you want
3. How to advertise a job opening
4. Conducting good interviews
5. Picking the best person for the job
6. Day One Paperwork
In Employer’s Guide to Hiring People, we consider legal issues, required paperwork, and practical solutions to common hiring problems. This guidebook also covers:
* Completing Government Forms (I-9, W-4, New Hire Reporting)
* Conducting Tests and Background Checks
* Learning how to Ask Good Questions
* Considering Other Options (Temps, Contractors, and more)
* Avoiding Flawed Candidates
* Creating Job Descriptions
* Classifying Employees Correctly
* Advertising Effectively
* Interviewing with Success
* Deciding on the Best Person to Hire
* Creating Offer Letters and “No Thank You” Letters
Employer’s Guide to Hiring People will help the business owner, manager, or supervisor. This practical and concise guidebook will lead you, step-by-step, to success in hiring.
Don’t have a Kindle ebook reader? Get a free app so that you can read this ebook on your computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone:
Amazon Kindle Apps